Hotfix: add back missing Clipping properties that were introduced in the previous beta but did not make it into the most recent build by mistake.
Updates from 126.96.36.199:
- Add the ability to group theme items by folders in the Theme Explorer. Read more about folders here!
- Add 'Seconds Format' to any gap/interval special bindings, which control the way the seconds portion of a gap time is formatted. For example, use the default "0.000" to get 3 decimals, or use "0.0" to get a single decimal, etc.
- You can now use team ID as a target for a camera focus change. To target a specific team by their ID, add "T" in front of the team ID in the Value of the camera change action. For example, to target team 12345 use "T12345".
- Add the ability to specify Actions on a Driver Picker, which get executed when the selected driver changes.
- Updated the ATVO Nuget package to version 1.2.0 for support of the latest Intellisense and auto-complete in Visual Studio Code.
- Fixed a bug where your computer culture/language settings could cause theme settings to read incorrectly in ATVO.