Animated GIFs can now be controlled via Actions.
- Added "Play GIFs" actions: Play, Pause, Stop, Restart, Set Frame and Set Repeat Count.
- Added a number of GIF Controls to a Widget. You can find them by expanding the GIF Control property:
- Auto Start: automatically play this GIF as soon as it becomes visible.
- Repeat Count: how many times to repeat the animation after it starts playing. Use -1 for infinite looping and 0 to use the repeat behavior from the source file.
- These properties were originally in the Image, but were now moved to the Widget that hosts the GIF as you may want to control these on a per-widget basis.
- Added 'Animate in Editor' property to an Image. If disabled, the animations on a Widget will not play in the Theme Editor.
- Added GIF controls to the Image Editor view, allowing you to start, pause, stop and seek to a specific frame of an animated GIF in the editor.