Updated Data Tunnel for better performance. Please give it a try and let us know if you see a difference in performance. Use the 'Legacy mode' to revert to the old version if you encounter any issues.
Theme Editor updates:
- Optimized the amount of data sent to avoid network congestion.
- Optimized the handling of the data on both server and client side to reduce CPU usage.
- Add target update rate setting to the server; try to reduce the update rate if your PC or network cannot keep up.
- Add 'Use legacy mode' setting to revert the Data Tunnel to the old mode in case of issues.
- Removed dropdown choice for selecting the server IP on the Client, since it was not detecting the correct computer anyway.
ATVO Theme 2023 updates:
- Tickers now support more options in how their child items are arranged:
- Item Margin is now called Item Margin (common) and applies to every item. The Item Margin (common) can now be specified separately for left, top, right, bottom sides.
- Added Item Margin (additional per item) setting. This is an additional margin that applies 'cumulatively' to every item. You can use for example to indent consecutive items for a 'slanted' ticker, or increase the distance between items as you go along the ticker.
- Added Horizontal and Vertical Item Alignment settings. This is used to align the items to the left, center or right (for a vertical ticker), or top, center or bottom (horizontal ticker).
- Added several new Actions to change the data binding and converter settings for Dynamic Backgrounds. You can now set their binding, path, script, etc via Actions similar to regular bindings.
- Added 'Invert gap sign' setting to the General settings. This will invert the gap sign from "behind is positive (+3.814)" to "behind is negative (-3.814)" in all widgets. A restart may be required for some widgets.