This release comes with a bunch of "quality of life" updates. More to come in the future, please keep suggesting!
- Added basic image editing capabilities to the Image Editor. For now limited to the following, more may follow:
To start editing, click the 'Start Editing' button in the additional toolbar shown in the Image Editor view.
- Replace: replace the backing image with a different image. The new image will completely replace the old image, both in your file system (the old image is overwritten) and in the theme. All Widgets in the Theme also update to reflect the change immediately.
- Crop to opaque: cut out the fully transparent parts of the image, leaving only the part that has visible content. This is to help you make themes with better performance, see this forum post.
- You can now move Widgets using the arrow keys for more precise positioning. Widgets move by 1 pixel at a time. If "Snap to grid" is enabled, Widgets move by one "grid size" at a time. Note: this does not seem to work very fluently yet with SubWidgets and Labels for some reason.
- You can now select multiple Actions in any Actions List editor, for example to delete multiple of them.
- The "Reference Finder" now also lists matching images that are used as backgrounds in a Widget.
- Added a "Open Theme folder in File Explorer" option in the right-click menu of the Theme item in the Theme Explorer tree.
- Merged back time of day bindings from most recent stable build.
- Merged back editor zoom feature from most recent stable build.
- Fixed a bug where loading a theme with a TrackMap or Ticker enabled caused an error in rare cases.